We are pleased to report that Keith Nyhof, BCSLA Interior Chapter Chair has organized the BCSLA Interior Chapter Winter Festivus Event for Friday, January 29, 2016. Please see below for details. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm PST on January 22, 2016 and indicate any food allergies or othe considerations. If you will bring a guest to the Social please provide their names as well.
1) 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm - CE Credit Presentation & Interior Chapter Roundtable - For BCSLA Members and Associates (Interns, Associates, Students) only please.
Location: MMM Group Office (Main Boardroom)
540 Leon Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6J6
- 'Make Your Mark' - Discover playground solutions and trends that can help differentiate yourself from the crowd and allow you to Make your Mark. Presented by: Steve Doyle, Habitat Systems.
- BCSLA Board of Directors Update to the Interior Chapter Members and Associates
- Discussion follow about current events, opportunities and issues impacting the profession in the BC's interior
- Members to provide input on what topics they would like discussed at following BCSLA Board Meetings
2) 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - BCSLA Interior Chapter Winter Festivus Social - Members and affiliates can bring one guest of their choice
Location: Saj Common Kitchen
2720 Tutt St., Kelowna, BC V1Y 4Z4
- Members and their guest will be treated to a variety of authentic Lebanese Cuisine dishes while socializing with their colleagues and affiliates
- Beverages tickets will be provided at the door for the perfect pairing with the Lebanese Cuisine
- To attend members and guests are required to RSVP to BCSLA by 5:00pm Friday, January 22, 2016 in order to establish final #'s and the extent of the food service