Perry + Associates is looking for creative and talented individuals to join our team!
We are seeking candidates with 1 - 3 years of experience who are enthusiastic about their craft and looking to grow in a supportive and dynamic office. Working at P+A you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects including site design, urban design and the planning of new communities.
Successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of project development from concept design through to implementation and would fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CAD drafting software with experience using Vectorworks being an asset
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A keen interest in improving skills, working drawing preparation, planting, grading, and construction detailing and specifications
- Be a self-starter with a desire to work collaboratively on a high performing team
- A University Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- Production of conceptual and technical drawings, guidelines and graphics
- Assisting with the development of design guidelines, precedent image packages and studies including document layout and assembly.
- Assisting with day to day construction administration tasks
- Participating in project meetings and site reviews
- Project related organizational and administrative duties
We are currently an office of 10 dedicated landscape architects, designers and staff that strive to create interesting and meaningful spaces at a variety of site scales.
Based in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood of Vancouver, our collaborative approach to project design extends into our studio culture with a fun and friendly atmosphere that reinforces an open and easy dialogue between team members and our collaborators.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, career mentoring, and LARE exam support. Though many of our staff are currently working from home, we hope to soon re-establish the social aspects of our office including Friday socials, office lunches and team building adventures.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected] by May 25th, 2021.
Thank you for your interest! We will be in contact with selected candidates.