We are Great People Looking for Great People
Connect Landscape Architecture is a recognized leader in the design and transformation of healthy vibrant communities. Our vision is simple - Connect people to their environment through meaningful design. We pride ourselves on creating inspiring places and experiences for people. Our values are at the core of everything we do, our strength is in our people and our 35 years of diverse and award-winning success is driven by the love and passion for our craft.
We are growing and looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. If that’s you then you are well-rounded, personable, and self-motivated with a sound working knowledge of design practices, construction methods and materials, and green infrastructure as it applies to Landscape Architecture. You’re also motivated by growth, a positive work environment, sustainability, creativity and a healthy work life balance.
Here are the roles we’re currently hiring for and the minimum level of skill and experience you’ll need:
Entry Level / Intern Landscape Designer
- A degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Adobe and Microsoft Office. Skills in 3-D drawing software is an asset.
- Ability to work and thrive within a studio office environment and collaborate as part of our team.
- Ability to think strategically, problem-solve, make decisions, and take initiatives.
- Assist and develop ideas from concept through to implementation.
If you’re interested, that’s great. If you’re interested and excited that’s even better, and we encourage you to apply, but only if you meet the required skills and experience we’ve highlighted. Please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] and we will take the time to carefully consider your application. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only reply to those people we are considering to interview.
A degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university