Enns | Gauthier Landscape Architects Inc. is seeking two (2) talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our growing practice in Vancouver. New Listing!
Enns | Gauthier was formed in 2014 with an eye towards bringing greater creativity, adaptability and collaboration to the practice of landscape architecture. E|G is built upon the collective experiences of over 20 years spent planning, designing and managing landscape projects for some of Greater Vancouver’s premier urban development brands, municipalities and institutions. We combine this experience with a new approach to practice: we are responsive, focused and eager to try new approaches; we seek different perspectives; and we offer new solutions.
We are looking for the following position(s):
Junior/Intermediate Level Landscape Designer
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated person with a degree in Landscape Architecture and 1-3 years experience in a landscape architecture office. E|G is seeking a person who has leadership qualities and can work in a collaborative setting. Ideally, you have exceptional communication and design skills, with experience in the technical execution of work. Experience in producing complex construction documentation, specification writing, and field services will be considered an asset.
In addition, we are looking for applicants who display the following assets:
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Creative Suite, 3D software and Lumion;
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team throughout the design development and contract document phases of a project;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Time management of various projects with conflicting demands;
- Ideally, en route to BCSLA registration;
- Special emphasis on people with an interest in institutional, development and residential work;
- A willingness to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
We are a young and dynamic firm looking for professionals who have a strong desire to play key and contributing roles in the rapid growth of our practice and a chance to work on exciting projects throughout BC, Western Canada, Washington and California, Asia and Europe. If you enjoy a challenging and fast-paced work environment and are seeking opportunities to grow in your career, send us a PDF version of your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Please forward your information before November 8th, 2019.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those invited for interviews will be contacted.