Is this you?
CTQ Consultants Ltd (Kelowna, BC) is currently seeking a Landscape Architect to join our busy Engineering and Planning, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture firm in one of the fastest growing regions in Canada.
What we are looking for!
- Professional degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Overseeing staff in the production of conceptual plans, detail design and contract documents
- A proven track record in Project Management, delivering projects from inception to final sign off
- Client liaison and public presentations
- Registered member with British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects
- Collaboration with members of our multi-disciplinary team, including Civil Engineers, Planners and Urban Designers
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Other Desirable Skills:
- Leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 or later, Adobe Creative Suite CS4 or later, Sketch Up
- Strong oral and written communication
- 5-10 years experience in a Landscape Architecture office
Connect, Contact, Reach out – Let’s do this!
To apply for this position please forward your resume and covering letter to:
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Career Application – Landscape Architect
Attn: Andrew Zelke, CPA, CA
For additional Company Information, check out our website: