LEES+Associates, an award-winning landscape architecture and planning firm, is seeking two new team members. Our areas of practice focus on parks, trails, cemeteries, memorials, and environmentally oriented projects from strategic planning through to detailed design. Our current projects are diverse and include community park design, mountain bike and backcountry trails, green infrastructure, public engagement, and strategic plans for public open spaces. Our office culture is collaborative, flexible, and driven by our mission to connect people with meaningful landscapes.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a brief cover letter, portfolio and a detailed resume to: [email protected].
This position is an entry level position for someone with strong graphic and technical skills who is confident in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and AutoCAD. GIS capability and previous office experience would be an asset.
- Graduation from a recognized Landscape Architecture or closely related program;
- Demonstrated technical and graphic skills;
- Competence in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, AutoCAD;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Interest in planning and leading public engagement processes;
- Ready to assume progressively responsible roles in our firm.