Connect Landscape Architecture is a recognized leader in the design and transformation of healthy, vibrant communities. Our diverse portfolio in planning, design, and creation of livable places for people is exemplified by our passion for landscape, love for our craft, and through our vision – to connect people to nature through meaningful design.
We are now looking for a confident and collaborative person to join our team in the role of Marketing & Creative Content Specialist. This isa dynamic position that requires flexibility, as well as a positive, solution-oriented attitude, within a fast-changing setting. If you have a strongbackground in marketing and promotion, and the desire to make the next step in your career as part of an amazing team of creative and motivatedprofessionals, you may be the perfect person for us.
Working both independently and in collaboration with the 2 partners, you will be accountable for the creation and organization of our promotional marketing materials and campaigns. This role will include preparation of proposals from RFPs, and creation and execution of content in alignment with our recently developed strategic marketing plan. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, and a drive to inspire and connect with our audiences on a variety of platforms.
- A positive attitude, with an ability to work well with others or independently and thrive in a studio type environment
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Strong graphic design to communicate the brand identity of our firm
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills with the ability to develop and proof communication documents
- Detail oriented, well-organized, self-starter who will see a project through from start to finish
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Take a proactive lead and be a strong voice in planning and executing our marketing initiatives
- Ensure all marketing and communication materials are current, branded, and updated
- Take ownership of our proposal deck: creation, digital organization, and storage of all components
- Manage, lead, create/prepare proposals in collaboration with partners (lead up)
- Create and manage social media programs, including website, blogs, newsletters, videos, to promote brand identity in the market
- Coordinate photography/videography of ongoing and completed projects
- Analyze and report on Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Analyze customer feedback and campaign performance
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Software Proficiency:
- Mac-based platform
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Microsoft 365
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in office environment/Marketing
- Post-secondary education in business admin / Marketing
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and graphic
Remuneration And Benefits Will Be Discussed and Reviewed Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time.
We provide market-related compensation and benefits but most importantly the potential for career growth and the opportunity to grow with us. Ifyou think we could be a good match, apply now by sending in your resume and cover letter to [email protected], and tell us why!
We’re looking forward to meeting you! Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only respond to those who match the criteria we are lookingfor.