Appearance before the BCSLA Board of Examiners is the last step towards licensure as a landscape architect in British Columbia and is essential to ensure that an individual has demonstrated sufficient knowledge, skill, and ability to practice the profession while protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public. The July 17, 2020 administration has tentatively been scheduled to be held at:
Port of New York Room
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
Level 3, 1133 West Hastings Street
Vancouver BC V6E 3T3
In response to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront has taken additional measures to follow the guidelines of the global and local public health authorities (including the World Health Organization and Provincial Health Services Authority) to ensure that cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- Increased frequency of cleaning our public areas and key touchpoints (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and continue the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Continue to adjust food and beverage service by following current food safety recommendations.
- Increased deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers placed throughout the hotel.
- Activated response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance and equipped to act quickly should a case of the Coronavirus present itself at the hotel.
The date and venue are tentative in response to the evolving COVID-19 situation. Please contact the BCSLA office for details.