The Architects (Landscape) Act
View the entire at Architects (Landscape) Act.
Following are excerpts from Section 11 and 12 of the Architects Landscape Act.
The objects of the British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects are:
- to uphold public health, safety and welfare as it relates to the professional practice of landscape architecture in British Columbia;
- to nurture and further the professional application of landscape architectural knowledge and technique as it relates to the planning, design, development, preservation, protection, restoration, reclamation, rehabilitation, enhancement and management of the environment;
- to advance landscape architectural knowledge and technique;
- to further and maintain proper standards of professional landscape architectural practice in British Columbia.
- A person who is a member in good standing of the society is entitled to use the designation "Landscape Architect".
- A person who is not a member in good standing of the society must not assume or use that designation in any manner or represent that the person is entitled to do so.
BC Society Act
BC Society Act Regulations
Professional Governance Act
BC Employment Standards Act
BC Builders Lien Act
Bylaws & Standards
Download the BCSLA BYLAWS (Am. July 10, 2021)
Pursuant to BCSLA Bylaw section 3.92, which directs the BCSLA Board to provide for the review, amendment and consolidation of the BCSLA Bylaws at least once every three (3) years.