Are you starting your own landscaping business? Starting a new business is an exciting and challenging endeavour! Learn what you need to know to build your business successfully.
Gain knowledge and skills to plan and manage your business. Develop business and marketing plans for your business with guidance from your instructor.
Topics discussed are:
- Choosing the appropriate legal entity for your business
- Being aware of and working within legal parameters governing your business
- Evaluating the pros and cons of different business financing options
- Developing strategies to increase sales, profitability and cash flow
- Using information presented in financial reports and financial ratios to make informed business management decisions
- Managing risk
- Preparing estimates and budgets
- Hiring and retaining a competent workforce
- Developing a business strategy, business plan and operational plan for your startup or current business
This is a 14-week online course offered asynchronously. Course begins January 8th and enrolment is open until January 22nd.
5820 Wilson Avenue
Duncan, BC V9L 1K4Canada