Built Green Technical Workshop
How Built Green aligns with, supports, and extends beyond the BC Energy Step Code
You’re invited to our technical workshop, as some industry readies itself for the next step of BC Energy Step Code, while others prepare for the introduction of Step Code in their area.
The workshop will take place at a Hasler Homes’ build-in-progress slated for BUILT GREEN® certification and will include:
- A case study informed by local specifications, courtesy of 3rd Generation Homes’ BUILT GREEN® Gold certified project, will consider the building techniques in the area, and alternatives as step code requirements increase.
- Practical suggestions will be discussed that reflect on economies of scale.
- Built Green will share updates that provide alternate compliance pathways for an even greater alignment with the BC Energy Step Code in our 2020 checklists
When: Monday, Nov. 18, 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Where: 127 Balmoral Road, North Vancouver
RSVP: [email protected]Education credits for builders: pending eligibility for 2 CPD points with BC Housing and CPL units with the Planning Institute of British Columbia. BCSLA CE Credits Available.
- Please keep in mind this is at a build-in-progress, so if you have a hard hat and steel-toed boots, we encourage you to wear them.
- Parking is available on the street.
This event is sponsored by All Weather Windows.