The team at Paul Sangha Creative is looking for a full-time 3D CAD Technician with proficiency in Trimble Sketchup to join our vibrant and dynamic team. We offer a competitive base salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Paul Sangha Creative is an award-winning landscape architectural practice focused on crafting artful, experiential landscapes for private and public spaces. For over 30 years, our reputation has been built on our dedication to service, high quality and timeless design. The successful candidate will join a collaborative and fast-paced team environment, gain experience in multiple facets of the profession, as well as on a wide range of styles and projects, both locally and internationally.
- University degree in Landscape Architecture or allied field of study (ie. Environmental Design, Interior Design, Architecture, 3D Modelling / Animation)
- A background in design (office experience in Landscape Architecture is an asset).
- Strong, hands-on expertise with Trimble Sketchup (site models, with topography), Vectorworks 2D (or other CAD experience), and Adobe CS to create accurate high-quality visualizations. Familiarity with Lumion 3D for renderings and animations will be considered a strong asset.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed, and willing to learn and work in a team environment.
- Hand drawing skills, physical model building, and familiarity with other 3D modelling and rendering software will be considered assets. Knowledge of 3D printing is an asset.