Arborist – Fort Langley/Vancouver - Remote Work Options Available
Do you love living and working on the West Coast? Do you have a strong Arborist background and a love for the outdoors? If you are interested in working on a dynamic team in a job that deals with all things outdoors, VDZ+A Consulting Inc. might have the perfect position for you!
We are seeking an experienced, Full Time Arborist to join our team.
We are a young, vibrant, and growing group of landscape architects, civil engineers, and certified arborists. We have a solid reputation in the industry operating in the Lower Mainland of BC since 1999. Our firm has clients across Western Canada including a wide range of consulting services.
This position offers the applicant a leadership role in the arborist department with the ability to work with management staff to shape how our urban forestry department will grow in the coming years.
As a key member of the team, you will:
- Complete Arborist Reports for Development that will meet City requirements
- Develop detailed Tree Management Plans
- Create detailed Tree Risk Assessments Reports
- Conduct or assist with Tree Inventories
- Supervising construction activities within the root zones of trees
- Work within a design team including support design staff, Landscape architects, and civil engineers.
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Provide oversight on developments and liaise with municipalities
- Develop specifications for custom and site-specific elements.
- Work with clients through the development process.
- Be responsible for forecasting and business development
- Manage report writing
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
EDUCATION & Experience
- Certified Arborist
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- International Society of Arboriculture Certification (ISA)
- TRAQ Certification
- A post secondary degree is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to lead collaboration with a design team