Play Envy is a small business, well let’s say small but mighty business, solely focused on bringing fun back to playgrounds. We are a supplier of equipment for playgrounds, water parks, outdoor fitness parks, and public spaces. Our mission is to provide high quality service while promoting the creativity emerging from our many manufacturers.
Check out our website to learn more about what we do - www.playenvy.ca.
We are looking to add an enthusiastic and creative member to our team!
We are seeking a Design Technologist/Project Manager to assist us with design, planning, and project management of playground and recreation projects in Alberta & British Columbia. The successful candidate should love to work in a fast-paced environment that requires playground designs one day and job site visits the next. You will be responsible for creating designs using CAD/Revit/Sketch up or other 3d modelling software and managing intricate project details as they progress. We are looking for someone who leads a fun and active life and can turn that into designing and managing playground projects.
• Collaborate with our team to create designs for playgrounds, water parks, outdoor fitness sites, and public spaces.
• Prepare designs using AutoCAD, Revit/Sketch Up or other 3D modelling software and makes changes as per customers’ requests.
• Assist with the preparation of materials for proposals i.e., create 2D & 3D designs for projects, write content about installation processes and details, and create project Gantt charts.
• Manage project schedules with detail and precision, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Monitor the progress of projects, identifying and addressing any issues that may arise.
• Maintain accurate project records, including contacts, partners, suppliers, schedules, and change orders.
• Communicate regularly with team to keep them informed of the project's progress and address any concerns they may have.
• May require site visits to assess sites for suitability.
Full-time M-F – 35 hours per week
Salary: $55,000 -$60,000 per year with variable annual bonus
• Flexible schedule
Work Location: Remote in BC or AB (must be able to travel)
Send Cover Letter & Resumes To:
• Diploma in Landscape Architecture Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Technology, or a related field.
• Experience with AutoCAD and Revit/Sketchup or other 3d Modeling Software.
• An outgoing, positive personality with a customer-oriented perspective.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Commitment, energy, and a strong work ethic.
• Project management: 1 year (preferred)