Perry + Associates is growing!
We are currently seeking to fill a full time an entry level position with a new graduate or someone who is just starting off in their career and is looking to join a collaborative and supportive studio environment. Candidates should be eager and self-motivated to gain experience in all aspects of project development from conceptual design, permitting and through construction administration.
- Strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CAD drafting software (Experience with Vectorworks is an asset)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A University Degree in Landscape Architecture, B. ENDS or B.DES or allied degree.
- Production of conceptual, schematic and technical drawings
- Assisting with the development of design guidelines, precedent image packages and document layout and assembly
- Assisting with day-to-day construction administration tasks
- Participating in project meetings and site reviews
- Involvement in project related organizational and administrative duties.
Located at Main and Broadway in Vancouver BC, our team of dedicated landscape architects, designers and staff strive to create meaningful spaces at a variety of scales. Our collaborative approach to our work is reinforced by an easy-going studio culture that encourages an open dialogue between team members. Our office offers a competitive benefits package including extended health benefits, paid overtime and a vacation bank in addition to LARE exam support.
How to Apply:
The salary range for this opportunity is $25.00 - $28.00 per hour, commensurate with experience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch with selected candidates!