INTERMEDIATE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
LADR Landscape Architects is a leading landscape architectural firm in the Capital Region, known for design excellence, community facilitation, and being at the forefront of climate adaptation within the industry. By focusing on placemaking, listening to communities, taking an integrated design approach to projects, and applying decolonial practices and priciples of reconciliation, we turn our clients' visions into reality in ways that benefit both people and the environment.
We are currently looking to add a full-time Landscape Architect to our team.
As a small boutique firm with a close-knit team, our ideal candidate is mindful and creative with strong project management skills and a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
LADR offers flexible hours, competitive wages, health benefits, and many other incentives. If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in joining our team please submit your resume and portfolio of work in PDF format to Emily Flowers.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent combination of education + experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience working in a landscape architectural office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong design skills & project management experience.
- Proven VectorWorks and computer drafting ability.
- Good working knowledge of PNW native & adaptive plant species, & their appropriate inclusion in landscape design.
- Ability to self-manage time and project demands in order to meet deadlines for multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and graphic communication skills.
- BCSLA registered, or equivalent that is transferable to BC
- Experience working for/with First Nations
- Interest in weaving sustainability, local history, and culture into design whenever possible.
- Hand drafting skills (opportunities available to utilize this)
- AutoCAD knowledge