We are looking for a well-rounded, personable, and self-motivated Intermediate Landscape Architect with a knowledge of design practices, construction methods and materials, and green infrastructure. You are motivated by a positive work environment with the potential for career growth within a team that values sustainability, creativity and a healthy work-life balance.
- Professional Registration and or eligible candidate with the BCSLA is preferred. LEED registration although not required, is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in BC or Canada.
- Ability to think strategically, to problem-solve, and make decisions quickly and confidently in written, spoken, and drawing format.
- Skilled in schematic and analytical diagramming, design development, planting, grading, construction detailing, cost estimation, and contract administration.
- Fully versed with Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD platform, Adobe, Microsoft Office, and 3D drawing software.
- Knowledge of presentation types and formats: Schematic Design, Rezoning, Permitting, Tender Documents, and Contract Administration, including report writing and presentation layout.
- Ability to work and thrive within a studio office environment with interdisciplinary design teams (Architects, Engineers, Environment) and interact with Owner/Client.
- Understanding of project management (scheduling, time, and budget).
- Displays leadership and abilities to work collaboratively with a team.
Connect Landscape Architecture
2305 Hemlock Street
Vancouver, BC V6H 2V1Canada