Hapa Collaborative is a landscape architecture and urban design practice established with placemaking, attentiveness and collaboration in mind.
We are growing and looking to add to our fast paced studio. We have a couple of positions open and are interested in meeting with Landscape Designers and Landscape Architects that have 3-5 years experience or 5-7 years experience.
The ideal candidate is proactive and able to take ownership of their work, while being collaborative in their approach. You’ll be well rounded and be comfortable working directly with clients and be knowledge of construction methods, materials and contract administration and preferably local knowledge or experience. You’ll have an understanding and a passion for the unique type of work we do.
- 3-5 or 5-7 Experience in landscape architecture or a related professional practice. Professional registration is an asset but not necessary.
- Experience with project management, construction documentation and contract administration;
- Experience and interest in managing and mentoring a design team of junior and intermediate level designers;
- Conversant in contract and specification standards, cost estimation, project scheduling and coordination of sub-consultants;
- High fluency in AutoCAD, Revit and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp;
- Excellent written communication skills and a mature rapport with clients, consultants and contractors;
- Ability to think strategically, to problem-solve decisively, manage multiple projects while prioritizing deliverable deadlines, and make decisions quickly and confidently.
Hapa offers an dynamic work environment in a hybrid environment where we balance collaboration at our offices with the ability to work from home to help better juggle work and life priorities.
We look forward to discussing your interest in joining our team. Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] for review. While we appreciate all interest, only qualified individuals will be contacted.