PFS Studio is an acclaimed planning, urban design and landscape architecture firm with offices in Vancouver and Shanghai. PFS is responsible for numerous award-winning projects throughout Canada, the United States and Asia, and is comprised of collaborative and creative professionals with a passion for creating high-quality environments that are thoughtful, memorable, and evoke a strong sense of place. PFS Studio is seeking a candidate for the following position: Intermediate / Senior Landscape Architect
Suitable candidates will preferably have a minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience. The successful candidate will possess intuitive design skills, have a strong background in built work, demonstrate a thorough understanding of contract documents and be able to produce high quality, accurate working drawings. The successful candidate must be fun and flexible and expect to be challenged on a daily basis, working in a team environment with some of the most creative landscape architects in Canada.
- Professional degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university;
- membership or eligibility for membership with British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects (BCSLA)
- 5 – 10 years of related experience
- Desire to play a key role within an exceptional design practice
- Strong design and graphic skills that can be expressed in a variety of formats
- Display of leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allows effective interaction with clients, approval authorities and the public
- Experience in overseeing staff in the technical execution of work
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking, as well as overseeing, the production of conceptual plans, diagrams, detailed design and contract documents
- Participating in client meetings, public consultations and presentations
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package after passing a mandatory 3-month trial period.
Application Requirements: Please forward PDF copy of resume and samples of work via email to the address below, attention Ashishvangh Contractor. No phone inquiries please. We will contact suitably qualified applicants only if we wish to set up an interview.
Start Date: Immediately
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Intermediate Landscape Architect Position