We are looking for a full-time Junior / Intermediate Landscape Designer to join our dynamic team. We offer a competitive base salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- University degree in Landscape Architecture / Architecture or recognized equivalent
- Professional experience in a Landscape Architecture or Architecture office
- Proficient in computer drafting (Vectorworks preferred) and highly organized in file management
- Hand drawing skills will be considered an asset
- Strong computer proficiency in Google SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite (familiarity with Lumion 3D an asset)
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, committed, willing to learn and is a team player
Paul Sangha Creative is an award-winning landscape architectural practice focused on crafting artful, experiential landscapes for private and public spaces. For over 30 years, our reputation has been built on our dedication to service, high quality and timeless design. The successful candidate will join a collaborative and fast-paced team environment, gain experience in multiple facets of the profession, as well as on a wide range of styles and projects, both locally and internationally.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter, resumé and portfolio for consideration to [email protected]. We value your interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paul Sangha Creative is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace our diverse, inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a culture rooted in our core values, that is supportive and respectful of all backgrounds and perspectives.