We are seeking a Junior Landscape Designer to join the Paul Sangha Creative team. We are an award-winning landscape architectural practice focused on crafting experiential landscapes for private and public spaces. For over 30 years, our reputation has been built on our dedication to service, high quality and timeless design.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, gain experience in multiple facets of the profession, as well as on a wide range of styles and projects, both locally and internationally.
- University degree in Landscape Architecture / Architecture or recognized equivalent
- Exposure with working in a Landscape Architecture / Architecture firm is an asset
- Proficient in computer drafting (Vectorworks preferred) and highly organized in file management
- Proficient in hand drawings considered an advantageous skill
- Strong computer proficiency in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite (familiarity with Lumion 3D is an asset)
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills, as well as a strong aptitude for teamwork and leadership
The Junior Landscape Designer position includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Collaborating with a project lead to create comprehensive design documents, permit applications and contract/construction documents
- Supporting project management efforts and ensuring timely completion of deliverables
- Engaging in design meetings, client and consultant meetings, and site reviews as an active participant
Paul Sangha Creative fosters a collaborative work environment and offers a competitive base salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.paulsangha.com/careers for detailed information for job requirements and how to apply.