eta landscape architecture is a progressive, award winning Vancouver based landscape architecture firm with over 25 years experience in the full spectrum of landscape typologies, with a focus on sustainability and high quality design. We approach each project focused on client and user needs, on innovative and creative design, and always with a sensitivity to the environment. As a firm, we strive to work in a way that promotes a collaborative and supportive approach not only within the office but also with the clients and consultants we work with every day. We are a hard working office yet strive to allow a balance in life. We work in a collaborative, team-based environment and camaraderie is a value shared among all staff.
We are seeking a recent graduate (or less than 2 years office experience). This candidate will be creative and work well in team settings. The candidate will be working under a project manager and will be able to take direction. A strong design sense and technical abilities are a must.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package.
Start Date: October 4 2021
Our office has implemented safety procedures to help mitigate the spread and impacts of COVID-19. We currently have a limited number of employees working in the office and the chosen candidate will need to work at the office.
- A degree in Landscape Architecture from accredited program
- A portfolio that illustrates the diversity of work completed as an Intern and the applicant’s design, technical and freehand graphic abilities
- Strong design and technical knowledge with an understanding of construction details, grading and layout plans, planting plans etc
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in the following software: Vectorworks, Autocad, Word, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop. As eta is a Vectorworks based office, the successful candidate will be expected to become proficient if not already