Acacia Landscape Inc., based in Victoria, British Columbia, is seeking a mid career to senior Landscape Architect. We would welcome applications from honest, creative, self-directed individuals interested in assuming this role. The ability to contribute to our award-winning team as a Project Manager would also be an asset.
Acacia offers an interesting and dynamic work environment with plenty of growth potential. At Acacia you would have the opportunity to work with a great team and we invite you to visit our website www.acaciavictoria.com to find out more about the work we do. The position of mid-career to senior Landscape Architect comes with a competitive salary (commensurate with skills and experience).
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Acacia Team please submit your resume and portfolio today! We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted by Acacia.
- A post-secondary degree with a specialization in landscape architecture
- A minimum of five years of experience in landscape design
- Experience in project management in the context of a landscape company would be an asset
- Membership or eligibility for membership in the BC Society of Landscape Architects would be an assest
- Proficient in AutoCad, Vectorworks, Sketch Up & Adobe Creative Cloud
- Above average knowledge of landscape construction methods and materials
- Experience in dealing with requests for proposals and contract execution
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in preparing and presenting visual concept plans using software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in developing budgets and estimating time and material requirements would be an asset
- Advanced technical and graphic skills (3D rendering using Lumion would be an asset)
- Project and construction management experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of integrated rainwater management and green infrastructure would be an asset