EDA Planning + Urban Design is looking for an Intermediate Landscape Architectural Technologist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and comfortable working within a team setting or independently. We look to each of our team members to manage and deliver projects from concept design through implementation. This includes: preparation of presentation materials, working drawings, assist in preparation of specifications, cost estimates, assisting clients with the tendering process and provide contract administration services. As a member of our team you would be liaising with clients and municipalities to deliver project work.
- Diploma in Landscape Architectural Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a consulting environment
- Strong understanding of construction, materials and implementation practices is imperative
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Google Docs is required
- Working knowledge of inspections + application processes with the City of Edmonton and surrounding municipalities is an asset
- Proficiency with Sketchup, Lumion, Land f/x, Revit, 3ds Max, QGIS are considered an asset
EDA Planning and Urban Design is an award winning boutique style firm that designs places with a respect for the land and the people who use it. We are dedicated to finding original solutions that bring together built and natural surroundings to create functional and special places. Our solid reputation stands on more than 35 years of helping private and public sector clients develop innovative, technically sound and environmentally responsible projects. As an office we believe it is essential to work closely with clients and peers to deliver projects that are collaborative, insightful and meaningful.
EDA is a tight-knit group of professionals who work closely together on all projects as a team. Working on a wide range of challenging projects including streetscapes, neighbourhood renewals, trails, parks, plazas, commercial, institutional and residential provides a dynamic and diverse working environment. We believe our people are our most important asset and investing in them a key component of our office culture. Our team members enjoy a work-life balance with flexible hours, competitive benefit package, a stable family-like work environment, support for continuing education opportunities and annual bonus.
Salaries and benefits are commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Include in your application:
- Resume - CV
- Submission of a portfolio in PDF format
- Note your proficiency with applicable applications and areas of experience
Please send your application / resume to: [email protected]
We thank all candidates; however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.