Connect is Growing: Landscape Designer
“Good design is intentional. Successful landscape architecture engages to and connects with people. We strive to deliver enduring design solutions that are sustainable, purposeful, resilient, and inclusive.”
Connect Landscape Architecture is a recognized leader for over 35 years in the design and transformation of healthy vibrant communities. Our values are at the core of everything we do, and our strength is in our people.
Our vision is simple - Connect people to their environment through meaningful design. We pride ourselves on creating inspiring places and experiences for people. Our commitment to our craft inspires a curious, creative, and solution focused approach. We embrace challenge, promote initiative, and celebrate our successes.
We are growing and looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team who are well-rounded, personable, and self-motivated with a knowledge of design practices, construction methods and materials, and green infrastructure. You are motivated by a positive work environment with the potential for career growth within a team that values sustainability, creativity and a healthy work life balance.
Entry Level / Intern Landscape Designer
- A degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD.
- Adobe and Microsoft Office. Skills in 3-D drawing software is an asset.
- Ability to work and thrive within a studio office environment and collaborate as part of our team.
- Ability to think strategically, problem-solve, make decisions, and take initiatives.
- Assist and develop ideas from concept through to implementation.
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you, and encourage you to apply. Please email your resume, portfolio and cover letter to: [email protected] We will take the time to carefully consider your application. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only reply to those people we are considering for interview.
Connect is not just a word in our name. It is the foundation of who we are and what we do.