ETA Landscape Architecture is an award winning professional team with over 30 years experience and 2,000 projects constructed whose strength lies in offering the technical, graphic, written, and verbal communication skills necessary to guide our projects through all levels of the planning, design, approval, and construction process. Our team of skilled professionals provides creative solutions for a diverse range of projects including conceptual planning and urban design, park and open space design, multifamily housing, institutional facilities and commercial developments. We maintain a passionate commitment to a design process that integrates architecture with the land creating site specific responses to the full range of human activities.
Eta is proud of its positive and collaborative office culture. If you are interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter, resumé and portfolio for consideration.
We are looking to add a full-time Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer to our team. ETA is a small firm that strives to build an engaging office culture, and our ideal candidate is personable, motivated, and excited to collaborate with our talented team on a variety of projects. Candidates are expected to handle the day to day of projects while working with a project manager from conceptual design through to the construction process. We require candidates to be able to work in person at our office in Vancouver and be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to perform role as the primary contact/coordinator for projects
• Manage drawing production and workflow to prepare drawing sets for submissions
• Keep Project Manager informed of milestones and coordination
• Guide design/concept of the project
• Organize/coordinate project specific detailing and custom items
• Proficient in drafting software (Vectorworks), Adobe and Microsoft
• Proven design skills
• Demonstrates initiative and is capable of working with a team and individually
• Fluent communication, management, and organization skills
• Knowledge of local PNW plants, ecosystems, history, culture, and best design practices.
• Class 5 driver’s license for site reviews and meetings
• Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
• 3 years minimum professional working experience
• Minimum BSCLA Intern and on track for professional registration