Is this you?
CTQ Consultants Ltd (Kelowna, BC) is currently seeking a Landscape Technologist/Junior Landscape Designer to join our busy Engineering, Planning and Landscape Architecture firm in one of the fastest growing regions in Canada.
What we are looking for!
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in a Landscape Architecture office
- Assist in presentation graphics and 3D renderings
- Preparation of landscape drawings using AutoCAD
- Preparation of schematic, conceptual and detailed design drawings with associated cost estimates
- Collaboration with members of our multi-disciplinary team, including Civil, Planning and Urban Design
- Valid BC Driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Hand graphic and rendering skills
- Proficiency in Lumion and Sketch Up
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 or later, Adobe Creative Suite CS4 or later
- Continued attention to quality and detail in your work
- Ability to prepare graphics and documents for public presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Connect, Contact, Reach out – Let’s do this!
To apply for this position please forward your resume and covering letter to:
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Career Application – Landscape Technologist/Junior Landscape Designer
Attn: Andrew Zelke, CPA, CA
For additional Company Information, check out our website: