MARKETING AND PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Connect Landscape Architecture is a recognized leader in the design and transformation of healthy, vibrant communities. Our diverse portfolio in planning, design, and creation of livable places for people is exemplified by our passion for landscape, love for our craft, and through our vision – to connect people to nature through meaningful design.
We are now looking for a confident and collaborative person to join our team in the role of Marketing & Project Administrative Assistant. This is a dynamic position that requires flexibility, as well as a positive, solution-oriented attitude, within a fast-changingsetting. If you have a strong background in marketing and promotion, and the desire to make the next step in your career as part of anamazing team of creative and motivated professionals, you may be the perfect person for us.
This is a hybrid role where you will have diverse set of responsibilities and tasks. Working both independently and in collaboration,you will be accountable for the creation and organization of our promotional marketing materials and campaigns. This role will include preparation of proposals from RFPs, and creation and execution of content in alignment with our recently developed strategic marketing plan.
As an administrative assistant you will become the face of our firm ensuring the office runs efficiently. You will also provide project related support to our creative team of landscape architects and designers. This includes project coordination tasks related to communication within our teams and stakeholder groups.
The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, and a drive to inspire and connect with our audiences on a variety of platforms.
- A positive attitude, with an ability to work well with others or independently and thrive in a studio type environment
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Strong graphic design to communicate the brand identity of our firm
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills with the ability to develop and proof communication documents
- Detail oriented, well-organized, self-starter who will see a project through from start to finish
- Take a proactive lead and be a strong voice in planning and executing our marketing initiatives
- Ensure all marketing and communication materials are current, branded, and updated
- Take ownership of our proposal deck: creation, digital organization, and storage of all components
- Manage, lead, create/prepare proposals in collaboration with partners (lead up)
- Create and manage social media programs, including website, blogs, newsletters, videos, to promote brand identity in the market
- Coordinate photography/videography of ongoing and completed projects
- Analyze and report on Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Analyze customer feedback and campaign performance
- Develop an understanding of our organization, culture, policies, and procedures
- Be the face and voice of our office; setting a positive tone for our client and office environment
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, deliveries, and forms
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Organize company documents and information, including creating and tracking Customer Contracts
- Manage conference room and maintain common areas
- Assist Principals as required
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage calendars and meeting schedules
- Participate in design meetings and take minutes
- Assist in the coordination of project information
- Document creation, data entry and proofreading
- Edit specifications and contract documents
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Software Proficiency:
- Mac-based platform
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Microsoft 365
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in office environment/Marketing
- Post-secondary education in business admin / Marketing
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and graphic
Remuneration And Benefits Will Be Discussed and Reviewed Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time.
We provide market-related compensation and benefits but most importantly the potential for career growth and the opportunity togrow with us. If you think we could be a good match, apply now by sending in your resume and cover letterto [email protected], and tell us why!
We’re looking forward to meeting you! Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only respond to those who match the criteria weare looking for.