Enns | Gauthier Landscape Architects Inc. is seeking one (1) talented and enthusiastic professional to join our growing practice in Vancouver. New Listing!
Enns | Gauthier was formed in 2014 with a passion towards bringing greater creativity, adaptability and collaboration to the practice of landscape architecture. E|G is built upon the collective experiences of over 20 years spent planning, designing and managing landscape projects for some of Greater Vancouver’s premier urban development brands, municipalities and institutions. We combine this experience with a new approach to practice.
We are looking for the following position(s):
Office Manager / Coordinator
As the Office Manager / Coordinator, you will work closely with the Principals to manage the smooth functioning of the office; you will be responsible for managing all administrative duties and coordinating multiple activities and schedules. You are adept in managing your time and multiple priorities. With strong organizational skills and professional acumen, you will interact with clients and sub-subconsultants, and assist partners with the implementation of office policies. You will be responsible for searching for proposals and crafting them at a range of fees from small residential projects to large multi-year multi-phase development projects. You will also manage marketing efforts and create materials.
In addition, we are looking for applicants who display the following assets:
- Office administration and supervision
- Track project milestones
- Maintain the project management system and related software
- Proposal writing and support as needed
- Marketing / social media outreach and website management as needed
- Provide writing and layout support for technical reports, design guideliness, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in office administration. You possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and coordination skills, a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with independence and good judgement, and the ability to communicate effectively, orally in writing, with diverse groups such as subconsultants, vendors, and a variety of clients including real estate developers, municipalities, and national and international clients.
Success for this role will require:
- 1-2 years experience in an office setting
- Adept working in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, and effectively exercise tact and discretion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new programs (Function Point)
- Prior experience using various social media platforms, Mailchimp and Wordpress preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; Adobe InDesign an asset
- Prior experience in proposal writing is an asset
- Knowledge / background in landscape architecture an asset
We are a young and dynamic firm looking for professionals who have a strong desire to play key and contributing roles in the rapid growth of our practice and a chance to work on exciting projects throughout BC, Western Canada, Washington and California, Asia and Europe. If you enjoy a challenging and fast-paced work environment and are seeking opportunities to grow in your career, send us a PDF version of your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Please forward your information before November 8th, 2019.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those invited for interviews will be contacted.