Are you looking for a company focused on innovation and emerging technology that helps customers around the world reach their creative potential? Vectorworks, Inc. is a design solution software company with over 685,000 global customers in the architecture, landscape and entertainment design industries.
What's in it for you?
Vectorworks, Inc. is looking for a Product Specialist to provide training, workflow consulting, and product demonstrations to Vectorworks customers and prospects.
It's an exciting time to join the Vectorworks family, and if you are looking for an opportunity to have a lasting impact on a growing team, we hope you'll take the time to learn more about this opportunity!
In this role, you should expect to:
- Create and provide customized online and one-on-one training for clients
- Provide workflow consulting to clients – establishing templates and processes that optimize the use of Vectorworks for the client’s needs
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations to prospects via online meeting, trade shows, and office visits
- Discover and act upon speaking, sponsorship, and networking opportunities with industry organizations and trade shows
- Create and deliver marketing webinar presentations for users and prospects and follow-up with leads
- Nurture relationships with higher education faculty to make Vectorworks the design solution of choice within the classroom
- Work closely with the sales and technical support teams to understand the customer’s needs, desires, and complaints
- Maintain an advanced understanding of Vectorworks products and competitors
- Seek to improve internal processes between marketing, sales, customer service, and technical support
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
- A driven and high achieving individual that shows initiative, can multitask, and is able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Comfortable speaking to large audiences, networking and performing business development duties
Why do we want you? Because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or technologist diploma in one of the core market areas of Vectorworks, such as architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, theatre, event/audio-visual production
- A minimum of five years related work experience
- Work experience using Vectorworks
- In-depth knowledge of Vectorworks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to develop and deliver new training and demonstration files as well as any accompanying documentation
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with clients with a broad range of needs and experience
- The ability to travel (up to 20% travel may be required once travel restrictions are lifted per official health regulations)
- Experience with more than one of the design disciplines served by Vectorworks
- Experience and an aptitude for the broader technology environment of Vectorworks’ client firms, which could include networking, NAS, cloud systems, as well as competing CAD/BIM software
- Bilingual in English and French
- The Canada office of Vectorworks, Inc. is located in Vancouver, however remote working opportunities are available. Additional terms with respect to a remote working arrangement will be discussed during the interview process and formalized in a written employment agreement.
- Please note: education verification, reference checks and criminal background checks might be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
Join our team
We're building something that people use every day. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. Together, we work hard, we play hard, and are driven by a nonstop curiosity to explore, experiment and innovate. It takes a lot of hard work and support from colleagues around the world — an entire team united behind something big, something that helps shape the future of design.
By working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to solve problems, develop your career, and make a difference.
Vectorworks Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodation to candidates both during the application/interview/recruitment process, as well as throughout employment. If you require any accommodations in order to apply for this position, please contact [email protected].
Please apply at the website link listed below.