Hapa Collaborative is a contemporary voice for landscape architecture and a fresh alternative to traditional firms. Our studio of twenty designers is a daily collaboration between people with different backgrounds and training, and a mix of skills and specialization. This diversity is present in our process and represented in our built work.
Collectively, we design flexible and transformative environments that are inclusive, inviting, memorable, and beloved. There is no greater marker of success than watching the richness of everyday life spill out into a well-loved, thoughtfully designed space.
This is a dynamic role where you’ll wear several hats supporting our small but busy Landscape Architecture Firm.
The role provides direct administrative support to our Sr team as it relates to the coordination of our projects. You’ll communicate and coordinate with and between our internal teams and the various stakeholders we work with throughout the project life cycle.
This role will also be responsible for gathering the relevant information for proposal submission and ensuring information and templates remain up to date. You’ll be responsible for proofreading and submitting the proposals, ensuring they are compliant with socialization requirements and are of the highest quality.
Skill, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 2-3 years administrative experience required, preferably in a similar type role or relevant industry such as engineering or architecture.
- Outstanding communication, writing and editing skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat) would be an asset.
- Ability to research and coordinate research and gather information for proposal submissions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Team-oriented, dependable, collaborative, and committed to quality work.
- Manage calendars and meeting scheduling for a senior team of five people.
- Complete data entry, document creation, signing and proofreading (Word, PDF).
- Edit and proofread specifications and contract document language.
- Participate in occasional open houses and project events.
- Update and maintain references for projects, include project information that is arranged to be input into proposals.
- Correspond with partnering firms and supply materials to other proposal coordinators.
- Coordinate with marketing personnel to ensure website, project profiles, team profiles and other press materials are up to date.
- Assistance to the Principal as needed.
- Coordinate the collection of information for proposal submissions and update promotional content including staff resumes, customize resumes as needed. Create or update project cutsheets, create specialty cutsheets and support marketing efforts with creation of content (InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Excel).
- Ensure all prepared proposal and qualification submissions are high quality, compliant with solicitation requirements.
- Independently create and populate forms for proposal submissions and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Work independently or under the guidance of the senior team to enhance proposal content
- Coordinate and help produce, package, and track the proposal for delivery, ensuring that proposal submission deadlines are always achieved.
- Assist in the proposal closeout process.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with annual profit sharing potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical and company matched RRSP plan.
How to apply:
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in hearing more about the position described above, please submit a letter of interest and resume to [email protected].