The team at Paul Sangha Creative is seeking a Junior / Intermediate Landscape Designer. The firm specializes in high quality residential landscape architecture and boutique commercial projects with special attention to service and quality. Please refer to our website http://www.paulsangha.com/ for more information on our philosophy and projects.
Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
No phone calls; shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
We are currently looking for an individual with the following as a minimum:
- University degree in landscape architecture / architecture or recognized equivalent.
- Professional experience in a landscape architecture or architecture office.
- Strong, hands-on expertise with Mac operating system and computer drafting using Vectorworks (Hand drawing skills an asset).
- Strong computer proficiency in Google SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite (Familiarity with Lumion 3D an asset).
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed, willing to learn and is a team player.
Our firm offers a collaborative atmosphere providing team members experience in all facets of the profession and on a wide range of projects and styles.